Bright Chandigarh Provides you 45 days to 2 months Classroom Bank PO & SSC Coaching classes with a green card with life time validity. This Bank Coaching coaurse is scientifically designed to get quality result from students. This SSC Coaching course is not all about grasping the basic core concepts but this course also focuses on increasing your speed using various shortcut methods and accuracy during the exam. We offer you to understand the concept instead of mugging formulae and follow the simplest possible approach to solve the problems during the exam. Various Steps of our coaching style is as follow:
STEP 1: We starts the classes with a basic topic for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Analysis on the day one. During this our expert faculty member analysis out the natural strong and weak areas of the students. During this step of coaching the candidate as well as our faculty members comes to know where the focus is required.
STEP 2: In the upcoming days of classroom coaching our faculty members is going to complete the topics from various subjects such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Analysis and English Aptitude, Computers and General Awareness.
STEP 3: At last the conclusion of this class room coaching program is coiming out by conducting the mock test for the students. The mock test will take place on alternative Days. So you can join mock test series for free of cost.
AFTER PROGRAM: Candidates can also repeat the complete batch again without paying any fee with the help of green card. We also advise students to continue with mock test series to increases their speed to solve the problems. We also provide doubt session classroom to the students where they can asks their doubts from their teachers.
How to Crack Bank PO Exams–5 Sure Shot Tips
1. Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Know the syllabus of the bank exam for which you are preparing and then look at the previous year question papers to gain information on the exam pattern of that particular exam. Usually the written tests for bank PO exam consist of two parts mainly objective test and descriptive test. While the written test consists of FIVE sections namely, English language test, quantitative ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computer Aptitude
2. Preparing for Exam: Candidates preparing for bank PO exam are expected to have good knowledge of Mathematics up to Class X. For this purpose, the candidate should focus on preparing from NCERT books and focus on answering questions through mental calculations to speed up the process. Reasoning section needs to be extensively practiced to clear the sectional cut- off. The candidate should also work upon the English section and strong vocabulary which comes in the form of comprehension, fill-in-the-blanks, antonyms, synonyms etc. General Awareness section can easily be prepared by cultivating a habit of attentively reading a national newspaper daily.
3. Time Management: Clubbed with hard work and determination, time management is the key to crack the entry - level test for the Bank PO Exam. Besides being able to strategise time by focussing on the easier subjects first followed by the tough ones; one should also know the skill to attempt 250 questions in 150 minutes time. For this purpose, a candidate should attempt the easier part first like General Awareness, Computer Aptitude first followed by others. Try attempting 175- 185 questions with 90 percent accuracy to be a step closer to your goal.
4. Leave Doubtful Questions: Try attempting those answers first of which you are confident and should not attempt any questions which are doubtful in your mind. The process of negative marking in the entrance exams will cut down the percentage of right answers with the wrong ones. A practical knowledge of this arena can be gained through solving lots of sample papers.
5. Know Banking Regulations: A bank PO aspirant is expected to have knowledge of general banking regulations and should have at least some knowledge of SEBI and its regulations. Candidates should ensure that they are aware of the key points of banking regulations.